To select text from a link, you need to press and hold down the ‘Alt’ key before you position the cursor over the link. The cursor changes from the normal ‘arrow’ to the ‘hand’ when it’s over the linked text. by this way you can select some text from the link and copy by pressing Ctrl + C and paste it where you want or right-click on it and search on your preferred search engine.
WINKEY SHORTCUTS LIST
Winkey is a special key marked Windows Logo (as per picture). This is very useful key but presently most people don’t know the most of its features.
- Winkey (Open or close Start Menu
- Winkey with number from 1 to 10 will open programs listed on taskbar from left (1) to right as per picture.
- Winkey M (This command will minimize all the opened windows)
- Winkey R (This command will open the run dialog box)
- Winkey T (This command will Cycle between taskbar listed items)
- Winkey U (This command will open Ease of Access Center)
- Winkey P (This command will project the screen to another led or monitor, press again will cycle the choices on the screen)
- Winkey + C : (This command will open Charms bar)
- Winkey + D : (This command will minimize all windows to the desktop. Press again will reverse the action)
- Winkey + E : (This command will open Windows File Explorer)
- Winkey + L : (This command will lock the Windows)
- Winkey + F : (This command will open the Search window to find files and folders)
- Winkey + Shift + M : (This command will maximize all windows after Winkey + M)
- Winkey + X : (This command will open Windows Mobility Center)
- Winkey + Pause : (This command will open the Systems Properties dialog box)
- Winkey + F1 : (This command will open Windows Help & Support)
- Winkey + B : (This command will Sets focus on the Taskbar, Allows navigation using arrow keys; opens selected application once you press Enter key)