Many people are facing this issue with signature box, due to that, they can’t open signature dialog box so they are unable to create signature in outlook.
Solution for this issue:
- open control panel by clicking on start button and start typing control panel, then select control panel from list.
- Find and open “Programs and Features” from control panel.
- Then find and select “MS Office (name will appear according to version) and click Change.
- Wizard will ask you to “Quick Repair” o r “Online Repair”, You choose Online Repair.
- Now just wait to finish repair process, this will fix all the issues you are facing including Signature issue.
Best of luck.
- Just try to search in google and press enter ” Do a barrel roll “
- Type in Google Search. ” Flip a coin ” and press enter to Toss
- Type ” Askew ” and press enter (not in a straight or level position)
- Type ” Zerg Rush ” and press enter and watch…
- Type ” Roll a dice ” and press enter and watch…
- Type ” Google sphere ” and click i am feeling lucky or click search and open 1st link then move the mouse
- Type ” Google Gravity ” and click i am feeling lucky or click search and open 1st link then move the mouse
- Type ” Atari Breakout ” then click Images on the results page. Then use the arrow keys or your mouse to play around.
To select text from a link, you need to press and hold down the ‘Alt’ key before you position the cursor over the link. The cursor changes from the normal ‘arrow’ to the ‘hand’ when it’s over the linked text. by this way you can select some text from the link and copy by pressing Ctrl + C and paste it where you want or right-click on it and search on your preferred search engine.
There are many reasons which could result this error. So please try and check which one works for you.
- Hard disk Error
You should run below command in Cmd Window (Dos Prompt) . launch Command Prompt with the administrative privilege by pressing Windows + X then press A and select Yes.
Chkdsk /f /r
Note: Windows could ask you to restart and it could take few minutes to hours depending on disk drive, it’s normal
- Windows Search
To turn of Windows Search please press Windows + R, type: “service.msc” without the quotes and press Enter, this will open services window.
Here search for Windows Search, double-click on it, choose “Disabled” from the Startup type drop-down list and then press OK.
- Virtual Memory
When computer use hard disk space as a ram pagefile.sys, that is called virtual memory.
Just open system properties by pressing shortcut Winkey+Pause this will open system properties (same you can open by right click on My computer icon and choose properties.
In the System window, look and click on “Advanced system settings“.
From the Performance section, click Settings.
Then select Advanced tab, and click on the “Change” button.
Make sure the box named “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives” is checked.
Select C Drive you can uncheck the box, choose “No paging file” and press OK. After that, rebooting your computer check if the issue is resolved else follow next step.
- Remove all temporary files
Just press Windows + R, type: temp and press Enter.
Access Temp folder in Windows 10
After that, choose all files in the temp folder and then delete them.
Reboot your Windows computer.
check if the issue is resolved else follow next step.
- Turn of your Antivirus
For this you need to check which antivirus you have installed and follow the documentation to turn of antivirus temporary.
check if the issue is resolved then change your antivirus.