Mostly we need to goto address bar in the browser, below are some shortcuts to achieve this:-
to goto address bar from anywhere in browser.
Pressing Ctrl + L
Or Alt + D
You can automatically add www. and .com to any URL by typing in a URL by simply click ” Ctrl + Enter “ after you type the name of the site.
If you need .net instead of .com?
Press ” Ctrl + Shift + Enter “ instead.
Save Screenshots in Pictures/Screenshots Folder:-
Press Winkey + PrintScreen button and screenshots will be saved automatically in your Pictures/Screenshots folder.
WinKey+LEFT = Set the window to the left half of your screen
WinKey+RIGHT = Set the window to the right half of your screen
WinKey+UP = Maximize window
WinKey+DOWN = Minimize window
Tools windows 10, open by search box:-
Regedit: Opens Registry editor.
netplwiz : Opens the Advanced User Accounts window.
Reliability Monitor : Shows Computer problems history.
Resource Monitor : Analyze your system performance.
Performance Monitor : Use it to find resource eating processes
lusrmgr.msc : Opens the Local Users and Groups Manager.
gpedit.msc : Group Policy Editor.
mrt : You can clean some of the most popular malicious software from your computer.
ncpa.cpl : To access all your Network Adapters, you can use this Run command.
powercfg.cpl : Power Options.
appwiz.cpl : Access the Programs and Features window to uninstall your installed programs.
devmgmt.msc : Windows Device Manager to manage all your hardware devices.
sysdm.cpl : Access the System Properties window.
firewall.cpl : Manage or configure your Windows firewall.
wuapp : Check, manage and configure all your Windows update settings.
You can save as file whatever you are looking on the screen, all you have to do as described below:
Press the PrintScreen key on the keyboard. This copies a bitmap of the full screen into the Windows clipboard(Ram).
You need to open MsPaint and paste …Then you can save it as a .jpg or bmp etc
Alt + PrintScreen will capture only the active window.
This is good when you just need only active window.
WINKEY SHORTCUTS LIST
Winkey is a special key marked Windows Logo (as per picture). This is very useful key but presently most people don’t know the most of its features.
- Winkey (Open or close Start Menu
- Winkey with number from 1 to 10 will open programs listed on taskbar from left (1) to right as per picture.
- Winkey M (This command will minimize all the opened windows)
- Winkey R (This command will open the run dialog box)
- Winkey T (This command will Cycle between taskbar listed items)
- Winkey U (This command will open Ease of Access Center)
- Winkey P (This command will project the screen to another led or monitor, press again will cycle the choices on the screen)
- Winkey + C : (This command will open Charms bar)
- Winkey + D : (This command will minimize all windows to the desktop. Press again will reverse the action)
- Winkey + E : (This command will open Windows File Explorer)
- Winkey + L : (This command will lock the Windows)
- Winkey + F : (This command will open the Search window to find files and folders)
- Winkey + Shift + M : (This command will maximize all windows after Winkey + M)
- Winkey + X : (This command will open Windows Mobility Center)
- Winkey + Pause : (This command will open the Systems Properties dialog box)
- Winkey + F1 : (This command will open Windows Help & Support)
- Winkey + B : (This command will Sets focus on the Taskbar, Allows navigation using arrow keys; opens selected application once you press Enter key)